Subscribe:

Pages

Monday 16 September 2013

how to treat herpes simplex 1 and 2

how to treat herpes simplex type 2 - Herpes is a sexually transmitted disease caused by the herpes simplex virus. There are 2 main types of Herpes: Type 1 (HSV-1) or type 2 (HSV-2). Most oral herpes is caused by HSV-1 while most genital herpes is caused by HSV-2. Both types can be found in and released from the sores that the virus causes. However, transmission can occur from an infected partner who does not have a visible sore and may not know that he or she is infected. Due to the increase of oral sex over the last several years, HSV-1 can cause genital herpes and HSV-2 can cause oral herpes.

http://treatherpesoutbreaknaturally.com/

2 comments:

Robert Martin said...

I want to say a big thanks to the great Suku for his divine healing hands he use his herbal medicine to restore my normal health, since 4 years ago i have been diagnosed of HERPES SIMPLEX INFECTION, ever since my life became a total disaster, i suffers from Herpes disease for many years that i was having it, miraculously one day as i was going the internet i saw a very heart blowing testimony of how the great Dr Suku has cure a so many people from this disgusting disease so without wasting much time, i contacted the email of this great herbal doctor to my greatest surprise he assured me that he will cure my Herpes simplex, and before i knew it,he prepared a herbal medicine for me, and after receiving it and using it for 2 weeks i was cured totally,i believe he can help you to cure that same disease you have any types of disease,HIV,HEPATITIS,DIABETES,CANCER,HSV 1, contact his email:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com or his Mobile:+2348074839242 or visit his website:http://greatsukusolutiont.wix.com/dr-suku

Joy Bill said...

Natural Herbal Medicine To Cure {HERPES DISEASE} TOTALLY HERE
Do you need a solution to cure your Herpes Disease contact Dr Idedia to help and he will surely help you to cure your Herpes disease .. I have suffered from Herpes-2 for 4years ago which almost took my life. But one day I was searching the internet and I found Dr Idedia saw so many testimonies on how Dr Idedia helps people in curing their deadly diseases, and I contacted Dr Idedia asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. He prepared herbal medicine for me and I received the herbal medicine and after using it for 2 weeks my condition has greatly improved, all my symptoms including Abdominal pain, Nausea and vomiting, Loss of appetite stopped, so I went to my doc and was confirmed negative. I am Herpes disease free! contact the herbal doctor via his email> dr.idediatraditionalhealinghome@gmail.com or his cell number / WhatsApp> +2349126592869

Post a Comment